Friday, August 17, 2007

Requests

I want to write reviews based on albums I lack in my collection. Obviously, in order to accomplish this, I have to acquire them. I don't ask that you sell me a hard to find CD for next to nothing, but I'm not paying $40 or more for a CD copy of something I might already have on cassette or vinyl, or for an album whose original worth may have decreased due to a re-release or larger than anticipated original run (such as Rage of Angels or Saint's "Times End" CD).

In any event, here is a short list of albums I need on CD (or vinyl, where applicable):

  • Time's End by Saint (original or re-issue)
  • Too Late For Living by Saint (re-issue, I have the original Pure Metal issue) - added 3-6-09
  • Saint boxset - Obtained!
  • Show No Mercy by Bride (original and re-issue, CD and vinyl) - added 3-6-09
  • Silence is Madness by Bride (original and re-issue, CD and vinyl) - added 3-6-09
  • Bloodgood by Bloodgood
  • Detonation by Bloodgood Obtained! though I woudn't mind a copy of the recent re-issue on CD :)
  • Rock in a Hard Place by Bloodgood (CD please, I have on vinyl)
  • Out of the Darkness by Bloodgood (CD and vinyl please, I have on cassette)
  • Rebellion by Sacred Warrior
  • Master's Command by Sacred Warrior (CD please, I have on cassette)
  • Wicked Generation by Sacred Warrior
  • Obsessions by Sacred Warrior
  • Behind Enemy Lines by Recon (both original & M8 re-issue, as well as Japanese Pony Canyon release) - *NOTE* I am not willing to pay the INSANE prices I see on eBay and Amazon for this album, so if you're looking to score a major sale, fuggedaboudit.
  • Sylentiger by Trytan (original - I have the re-issue)
  • Celestial Messenger by Trytan (original & re-issue)
  • Your Dying Day by Haven (original & re-issue)
  • Age of Darkness by Haven - Obtained! I still need the original version, though
  • Whitecross by Whitecross - Obtained! original vinyl, still looking for the CD!
  • Hammer and Nail by Whitecross
  • Into the Kingdom by Whitecross - Obtained!
  • High Gear by Whitecross - Obtained!
  • Pillars of Humanity by The Crucified
  • The Crucified by The Crucified (original Narropath CD only, I have the T&N re-issue) - added 3-6-09
  • Take Up Your Cross/Nailed by The Crucified (T&N CD re-issue) - added 3-6-09
  • Take Up Your Cross by The Crucified (original cassette-only release) - added 3-6-09
  • Nailed by The Crucified (original cassette-only release) - added 3-6-09
  • The Empty by Godfear
  • Pound For Pound by Godfear
  • Know God? by Godfear (cassette only release) - added 3-6-09
  • Neon Cross by Neon Cross (original and M8 re-issue)
  • Torn by Neon Cross - Obtained!
  • Glimmer of Hope by Ordained Fate
  • Ordained Fate (demo) by Ordained Fate
  • Dimensions by Believer (original R.E.X. & Roadrunner, I have digipak re-issue)
  • The Torment by Seventh Angel (original & M8, I have the Metal Mind version)
  • Lament For the Weary by Seventh Angel (original & M8, I have the Metal Mind version)
  • Once Dead by Vengeance Rising
  • Moratoria by Decision D
  • Spiritual Matrix by Sculpture - Obtained!
  • Mortal Enemy (any of their demos) by Mortal Enemy
  • Angelica by Angelica
  • Walkin' in Faith by Angelica (I used my younger brother's copy to write the review!)
  • Ransom by Ransom
  • Soul Asylum by Ransom - Obtained!
  • Armored Choir by Arsenal
  • Hear the Light/Find Your Heart a Home by Barnabas (CD re-issue or original vinyls)
  • Feel the Fire/Little Foxes by Barnabas - Obtained! the original vinyl, still looking for double-disc CD re-issue
  • Calling Down Fire by Rosanna's Raiders (Original, not the re-issue)
  • Clothed In Fire by Rosanna's Raiders (Original, not the reissue)
  • Don't Dance With Danger by Scarlet Red (CD and vinyl)
  • Rock of Offense by First Strike - Obtained!
  • Master of the Metal by Messiah Prophet
  • I Shall Conquer by Leviticus - Obtained! M8 re-issue, I still need the original vinyl
  • The Strongest Power by Leviticus - Obtained! M8 re-issue, I still need the original vinyl
  • Setting Fire To The Earth by Leviticus
  • Knights of Heaven by Leviticus
  • Fighter by Fighter
  • Bang the Drum by Fighter
  • Battle Cries by The Brave
  • Trust by The Brave
  • LOFCAUDIO by Mastedon - Obtained!
  • It's a Jungle Out There by Mastedon - Obtained!
  • Halo by Halo
  • Crystavox by Crystavox
  • The Bottom Line by Crystavox (aka Crystavox II)
  • Mad at the World by Mad at the World - added 8-16-08 (CD please, I have on vinyl)
This isn't a complete list, & more requests will follow. I will be making new request posts as I determine more albums to add. In the meantime, please comment on this post to notify me if you'd like to help fulfill a request, or e-mail metalfro777 [at] hotmail dot com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have (on CD)

# Whitecross by Whitecross
# Into the Kingdom by Whitecross
# High Gear by Whitecross

You can forget getting Into the Kingdom off my hands, but you might be able to cox me into giving up the s/t and High Gear....good luck on that though :)

MetalFRO said...

Actually, I just ordered "High Gear" and "In the Kindgom" from Amazon a couple days ago :P

I would, however, still be interested in the CD version of the S/T - I have it on vinyl, but would like an original CD copy as well (Pure Metal release, I presume, or Star Song-branded?).