Sunday, September 19, 2010

"The Gamut" is taking a short hiatus...

The Gamut is going on a short hiatus.  Nothing too long or complicated, just a few weeks to allow me to recuperate from all the stress at work and everything going on.  As I approach the opening of the facility I've been hard at work on with my job, my personal life has taken a major back seat and as such my family has suffered.  As much as I love doing the show, it's time to hang it up for a few weeks to get back to family & get myself back to a more normal work schedule.  I'm hoping that my mid-late October I can be back on track and back at it on Sunday nights.  Until then, thanks to everyone for tuning in & supporting the show - you guys make it all worthwhile!  And remember, this isn't goodbye - I'll see you all again in a few weeks once things are less crazy around my house!

No comments: