Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Format Change

This is a quick post to say I will be expanding the scope of this blog to cover not just faith-based music any longer, but any music I enjoy or that which is submitted to me, within the constraints of time. Also, I am changing the focus of the blog somewhat fro strictly music to a more media-centric approach. I love music, to be sure, but I also love movies, video games, technology in general, and what you might call "geek pop culture".


You see, am consider myself to be a middle-of-the-road geek. I'm not a Warhammer-playing dude who listens to some obscure music only 5 people have heard of (okay, maybe I am...), nor am I the sort of "geek" that G4 depicts, reading whatever hip graphic novel is currently in vogue while jamming some Snow Patrol. I fall somewhere in between, so I thought I'd fashion a blog that gives us less-than-uber geeks something of a sounding board, or at least one for myself.


So there you have it. I will be introducing new features, like an "Album of the Moment" blurb, updates (including videos, yay!) of my media collections, wish lists, movie and TV reviews, etc. Hopefully my 3 readers will enjoy the broader scope and confide 3 or 4 more people to check out the blog. Enjoy!

No comments: